Abstract Submission Guidelines
We accept abstract by submitting via this website or through email. Below will be the abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstract submitted must be in word or pdf form without any secured passwords.
- The maximum word count for the abstract should be 300-400 words.
- Abstract can have multiple authors out of which one should be the corresponding author.
- Corresponding details of corresponding author should be correct which will be used for further communication.
- All abstract submitted must be in English.
- Title of the abstract must be clear and should present content of the abstract description.
- All the authors should have knowledge about corresponding author who is going to be listed as presenter.
- Submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract that are submitted to us.
- Standard abbreviations should be used.
- Abstract should contain only text should not contain any tables or figures.
- Changes in the abstract can be acceptable till 30 days of the conference.
- Sample abstract can be downloaded from the website and can request from the program manager.
Abstract Peer Review Process:
Abstract submitted goes through blind review process with below guidelines:
- The received abstracts undergo blind review process by our Organizing committee members and review team.
- Abstract submitted must meet the above guidelines.
- Acceptance of abstracts will be informed to corresponding author through email and via WhatsApp along with acceptance letter.
- Criteria considered for acceptance includes quality, plagiarism, format, etc.
- Abstract will be rejected that doesn’t meet the criteria of the format.
- After acceptance of abstract the authors need to complete his/her registration after which the slot will be confirmed.
Oral Presentation Guidelines:
- Presentation slides should be kept minimum and presentation time should be strictly followed and need to stop when signaled to do by chair.
- PowerPoint should be compatible with both windows and Mac book used in the meeting hall.
- Usage of personal laptops will not be allowed unless in any unavoidable conditions.
- Video Recording is strictly not allowed.
- Q & A sessions, award felicitation and networking will done after session is completed so we request every should present till end of the session.
Basic Presentation requirements:
- Presentation format: .ppt, .doc, .pdf.
- Videos should be compressed and should be less than 10 MB.
- For safety side you can send the presentation slides to program manager before 1 month of the conference and also request you to bring along with you flash drive or storage device to the event for your presentation and submit before your session starts.
- Basic AV set will be provided which will include slider with pointer, cordless mike, desktop mike, microphone, basic sound system.
- Use the Times New Roman or Arial font in the PPT and the same font should entire slides
- Slides should be concise, including only the main keywords and content, should be clearly visible, and also avoid lengthy content.
- Usage of tables and graphs should be clear and clearly understandable.
- Content should be clearly visible on both PC and Mac Book.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The recommended poster size 1 m wide by 1 m high. Please ensure the size should not be exceeded.
- Content should be less than 700 and contain tables and graphs to look more effective
- It must include the abstract title, author and coauthor names, and the institution(s) where research is underway, along with e-mail address, phone, and fax numbers.
- The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible from 1-2 feet. Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, Keep it Simple.
- Use high resolution photographs, charts and graphs to illustrate data more easily(avoid large tables of raw data).
- Poster should be organized into different subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, and Literature Cited (avoid using too many citations).
- Margins, line spacing, color, font style, thickness of the borders shading should be consistent.
- Kindly use both upper- and lower-case letters for general content, as all-capital text is difficult to read. It is recommended to use 14 Times New Roman font style for the content of the poster.
- Overall, the ratio for text, graphics, space should be 2:4:4.
Video Presentation Guidelines
- All the video presentation speakers should send their video to the program manager before 1 month of the conference
- The file of your presentation must be a video file in MPEG-4 (.mp4) format and that the duration of the presentation should be strictly 20 minutes.
- It should be pre-recorded presentation including a window box with the speaking presenter via a webcam, instead of a voice-over presentation only.
- If the speaker is not interested to show their identity than they can switch off their webcam.
- Recommended set for HD format (1280 x 720 or other "720p" setting) or higher.
- Please be sure the video includes the title of the paper and the names of the authors, affiliations, along with e-mail address, phone, and fax numbers.
- The video should not contain embedded videos, subtitles, and the fonts should be uniform with minimum font size 25+ in the entire recording.
- Video recording should be with adequate front light which shines brightly on the face and an appropriate background for the video headshot of the presenter.
- A good quality should be used close to mouth and speaking should be slow and enunciate clearly, without pausing
- Make sure you check your files before submitting to ensure their quality (video and sound).
SUBSCRIBE OUR NEWSLETTER
TO GET UPDATES
SHARE | FOLLOW
Copyright @ Scisynopsis-2023, All Rights Reserved.